Rules For The Band Unisex Hoodie
No need for legal mumbo jumbo or lengthy contracts, let them know your rules, the easy way, with these twelve fun reminders!
1. If you suck, I make you suck louder.
2. No, I don't have a 9v battery you can "borrow."
3. Bring your own instrument cables.
4. Don't hit the drums when I'm micing your kit.
5. Don't move my mics.
6. That's a lovely 4x12, now turn it down.
7. I said kick drum not the whole band.
8. Soundcheck is not a rehearsal.
9. Don't drop, eat, cup, or swing the mic.
10. I don't care what famous band your friend mixes for.
11. Last song means last song.
12. Now you know the rules, get me a beer!
This design is also available on a short or long sleeve tee, tank top, sweatshirt, mouse pad, gear bag, and a sticker! See them all here.
Hoodies have become universal attire the world over. They are great for those cool outdoor shows, and can keep your ears warm while hiding your face from that groupie you are avoiding. These hoodies are manufactured from 99-ounce, 50/50 cotton fleece, with ‘Air-jet’ yarn providing a smooth pill-resistant finish. The hoodie sports a waistband, rib-cuff sleeves, a front slouch pocket and a two-ply hoodie. They are ‘true to fit’, so if it doesn’t fit, you can return it as part of our size-fit-guarantee. See all of our hoodies here.