Rules For the Band Short Sleeve T-Shirt
No need for legal mumbo jumbo or lengthy contracts, let them know your rules, the easy way, with these twelve fun reminders!
1. If you suck, I make you suck louder.
2. No, I don't have a 9v battery you can "borrow."
3. Bring your own instrument cables.
4. Don't hit the drums when I'm micing your kit.
5. Don't move my mics.
6. That's a lovely 4x12, now turn it down.
7. I said kick drum not the whole band.
8. Soundcheck is not a rehearsal.
9. Don't drop, eat, cup, or swing the mic.
10. I don't care what famous band your friend mixes for.
11. Last song means last song.
12. Now you know the rules, get me a beer!
This design is also available on a long sleeve tee, tank top, sweatshirt, hoodie, mouse pad, gear bag, and a sticker! See them all here.
Short sleeve shirts are perfect for those hot summer gigs, showing off your tattoos and for rolling packets of cigarettes up in your sleeve like ‘the Fonz’ from Happy Days. These high quality short sleeve shirts are 100% combed and ring-spun cotton, and fit ‘true to size’. If it doesn’t fit, simply return it as part of our size-fit-guarantee. See all of our short sleeve shirts here.